Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Have you seen God lately?

   Talking with a friend today, I realized that God has been at work in so many little ways for so many days and I just haven't seen it until talking about it all together.  Have you seen God lately?

    I wouldn't say that it isn't that I haven't seen God's hand at work for a long time or anything.  I just might not have really given Him the credit due for so many little answers until today.  He deserves all of our praise each day we get to be living in His presence.

    It starts with God putting my friend into my heart to pray for this morning and me in hers.  Being in the same building every day and yet barely seeing each other for weeks.  A quick passing some days but not a real conversation...until today.  God is giving her lead in taking our church through Easter in a new way, a person to pray for that she just knows a little and no idea why to pray for him only to find out he has been really struggling.  Only God can put that together.  To bring glory to Himself and remind us who our Creator is. 

    I can then say that I don't think I am supposed to lead anything after the women's study is done in a few weeks.  Only to say that I felt lead to organize a prayer time this summer while both pastors will be on a mission trip.  To have God tell me it is my own children I should spend the next season of life teaching then gives me lesson after lesson He wants brought to them.  I love when He gives me a whole lesson and all I have to do is obey and present it just as He leads.  Also, knowing that the women in this study have a desire to meet together throughout summer and to keep going and pushing each other.  Guess maybe when I have prayed what's next, God has given it to me.  A little at a time. 

    Sometimes we just have to sit with someone and start telling about our life and what we have been praying and what we see coming up in the future to see it.  To see God leading and putting together the next step.  Sometimes such baby steps we don't even see what He is working out.  Amazing!!!!  That is all it leaves me saying:   AMAZING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment